The F.E.A.R Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to colonise our next comeing colony's.

4 posters

Go down

Where to colonise our next comeing colony's. Empty Where to colonise our next comeing colony's.

Post  GuRu Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:49 am

Sup people,

Im wondering if anybody alreddy made up a plan of aiming for some coords to make our allaince base.

Im currently placing my colony's at galax 6 and so are Parapancake and Owais doing.

In galax 6 there still is really allot of space so lets pick an amount of systems we want to be ours.

GuRu's Colony Coords:
6:67:6
6:67:7
6:69:4

Parapancake's Colony Coords:
6:78:4

Owais Colony Coords:
6:61:4
6:60:4

What a Face GuRu What a Face
GuRu
GuRu

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Where to colonise our next comeing colony's. Empty Re: Where to colonise our next comeing colony's.

Post  owais Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:03 am

Hey when we were in previous FEAr before merger we wanted to have a galaxy in our domination, If our alliance remains active and strong then 1 galaxy should be our control I mean not complete but we should be the big fish in that galaxy.

Right now I am having 3 colnies in galaxy 2 of which Guru has posted but those are temprorary since they are small. My main in galaxy 6 as of now is 6:27:4 will colonise one soon near system 80-90.

owais

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

Where to colonise our next comeing colony's. Empty Re: Where to colonise our next comeing colony's.

Post  V3nOm Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:04 pm

I think i'll post up in galaxy 1-3. Better for raiding and crashing later.....galaxy 6 is usually pretty mellow from what i can remember of previous universes.
V3nOm
V3nOm

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  GuRu Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:57 am

Galax 1 - 3 are way to crowded for good colonisations with.
Galax 1 - 4 are getting way to crowded and top ranked players or top ranked allaince are currently in control.

Our allaince is fresh and sparkling but still gaining its power to start bashing other players.
We are joining our powers in Galax 6. If you feel more for galax 3, 2, 1 then you should sertinly do so. Just know that you cant expect most allaince members to help you with ACS as your hours away.

What a Face GuRu What a Face
GuRu
GuRu

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  owais Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:29 pm

From my previous experiences in 6 months from now only gal 1/2/3 will be full the rest will have all strong players only i mean gal4/5/6/7/8/9. They will be hard to hit but the hits will be of huge magnitude. As of now galaxy 3 and 4 is full of strong people and Gal 1 and 2 mostly of v modes and inactives and colonies of top 200 ppl spread out. We should have our strong hold thats Gal 6. We should be spread from system 1-150 atleast so we can really have a stronghold. I will reshuffle my colonies soon. I mean I will try to get 1 colony each in Gal 1/2/3. 4 is my homeworld and 2 in Gal 6 since it will be our stronghold.

owais

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  V3nOm Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:32 pm

What can i say? I like to be in the mix of things, usually incatives clear out and new colony slots open up......but the point of being near a lot of people and being near a lot of fleets is so that you can crash them Twisted Evil

I plan on getting some HoF's in this uni for sure.
V3nOm
V3nOm

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Morsey Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:09 pm

i have found it best to have about 3 colonies in systems around your homeplanet and then have the rest of your colonies spread out across the universe
Morsey
Morsey
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-01-08

https://wearethefearalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum