The F.E.A.R Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For questions about anything post here!!!!

5 posters

Go down

For questions about anything post here!!!! Empty For questions about anything post here!!!!

Post  GuRu Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:03 pm

Topic is open for any question about Ogame, the allaince, or individual players

What a Face GuRu What a Face
GuRu
GuRu

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

For questions about anything post here!!!! Empty Re: For questions about anything post here!!!!

Post  owais Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:33 pm

Good topic, here are some of my questions.

Since we are the starters of the alliance we need to have some goals.

1) what are our immediate objectives?
2) where do you guys see us and the alliance 2-3 months from now?
3) How are we suppose to grow because if you check the uni 43 stats realistically top 200 would be great achievement as now with the speed with ppl at the top are rising?

owais

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

For questions about anything post here!!!! Empty Re: For questions about anything post here!!!!

Post  GuRu Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:15 pm

For the immediate objectives you should be building a stable fleet and mine production at first.
As most of our members are still starting up we dont have much power to make raizings against other alliances.

In 2 - 3 months I hope to see our allaince be way more active then now!
Not only in game but also on the forums. Besides that our allaince should be able to be atleast be ranked between the top 50 -100 alliances.

For your 3th question I dont have an answer right know. Perhaps the other leaders might have a better idea about this.

GuRu
GuRu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  V3nOm Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:11 am

Since the plan for most of us is to colonize in galaxy 6.....I would maybe suggest slecting players to take on diffrent priorities in order to support each other. players with stronger fleets should focus on increasing those fleets so that they can establish farms in the area. Players with higher mine levels should focus on helping with trades to support our fleeters and move into the area later once farms are found and enemy fleets are analized.

On an individual level.....I would suggest building anything that increases your production so you can pump out those colonies as fast as possible. Building colony ships as soon as you can afford them or bulding to many smaller ships for small raids right away wont benifit you in the long run. Build up mines, robotics factories, and anything to set yourself up so that you can build ships consistantly and effectivly. If you get a bad colony you should be able to afford to replace it easily without having to barly skate by on minimal resources. Remember, you loose the points you gained after your colony ship creates a colony, you dont want to waste to many points at once.
V3nOm
V3nOm

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Morsey Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:19 pm

well if i take into account the growth of my uni4 F.E.A.R then in the next few months we will have an increasing number of players coming into the alliance

atm, in uni4 i have 58 members (2nd biggest in the universe)

we should start an alliance system like i have in uni4 for quick trading and fleet help etc

points wise i suggest a steady build of defense fleet research and mining dont concentrate too much on just one thing cs if you say fleet then you crashed your screwed with no income and no points and with mining you have nothing to defend yourself etc you see what i mean there
Morsey
Morsey
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-01-08

https://wearethefearalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GuRu Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:14 pm

I gess my income will do fine for now...

My stratigy is currently based on my fleet, having lots of ships and getting even more battleships tomorrow Smile
I have 7 colony's atm with an avarage metal mine of 17, crystal mine of 15, and deut of 13,
That production times 7 and il manage fine for now.

Just to let you know... I think defence is something discusthing which shouldnt be talked about... as it is only waste of points since you better can use those resources for computer technology and cargo to just make sure you can fleetsave, send recyclers, and attack before you go to sleep..
GuRu
GuRu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  lemor Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:04 am

is there any way to change one of your colony's to be your home planet?
lemor
lemor

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  GuRu Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:47 pm

Lemor how do you mean change into homeworld?

The fact that your first planet says that its your homeplanet is just a name. It doenst makes that planet more or less important then any of your colony's except for the fact that it probably got the highest mine levels as it was your first planet.

If you want to change the name of one of your colony's into the name 'homeworld'. I suppose you know how to change the name of your planet?

Just in case you dont know...
1. Go to overview
2. In the big display where all your planets, flight times, server time, and also planet name are displayed, look at the top right corner where your planet name stands.
3. Look at the area which says: planet ''Colony'' (lemor)
4. Click on your planets name.
5. You will go to a new screen which gives you the ability to fill in any name you like for your planet.
6. Click on ''change name''. (DONT CLICK ON ABANDOM COLONY!!!)

then your done... Wink

I hope this answered your question.

GuRu
GuRu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  lemor Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:43 pm

kinda, i have been deleteing my planets with the lowest amount of mines and replacing them with planets with more mine's on them. I am getting to the point where i may have to delete my first planet the one i opened this account with, so i did not know if i deleted the first planet i had if it would affect the coloney planets.
lemor
lemor

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  V3nOm Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Wait a minute....Only delete planets that have under 200 fields on them. Is that what you mean? And no you cannot blow up the planet you started with, even though it has lower fields.
V3nOm
V3nOm

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  GuRu Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:15 pm

Last edited by GuRu on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
GuRu
GuRu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  V3nOm Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:17 pm

yes, keeping lower field plantes for now will not hurt you later on if you destroy them. the point loss will not be noticible if you have not built much on them. I wouldnt reccomend building high lv mines, shipyards, or research labs though.
V3nOm
V3nOm

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum