The F.E.A.R Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ACS Uni newb

2 posters

Go down

ACS Uni newb Empty ACS Uni newb

Post  vincht Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:12 pm

This is my first ACS Uni. Could someone give me a run down on how that works?

vincht

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

ACS Uni newb Empty Re: ACS Uni newb

Post  V3nOm Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:15 pm

Heres how this works.....

Say you and a friend want to use ACS to attack a person. Player A will send his fleet first, after player A dose this he goes to his menu and clicks fleet. Underneith the attacking fleet info you will see a button labeled "Formation" this button is found by the recall button that you use to call back fleets. When you use this button it will give you a small box area that you can type in, type in the name of the player you want to ACS with and click ok. Player B will go to his menu and click the fleet button, on the screen in the bottom area you will see a green link with the flight info on it (based on where player A is attacking) click on it and it will pop in the co-ordinates automatically to where Player A is sending his fleet. Next add in the ships you want to use and send. If you are further away player A's fleet will time itself to slow down accordingly. There are several battle sims out that will calculate the outcome of ACS for you.

Say you want to acs defend a team mates planet, simply select the ships you want to use and when you put in the co-ordinates for your ally's planet a button labeled ACS defend will be available. It will then ask you how long you want to defend that planet for, your fleet will stay stationed at your ally's planet for the ammount of time you set. However, i do no reccomend setting this for very long.....if you are trying to ward off an attack you should move in and then out and not linger to long since they will be more likely to dectect you.

Thats about it, if you have any more questions just let me know jocolor
V3nOm
V3nOm

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum